AUTHORS OF 'MASTERING THE UNPREDICTABLE' ANSWER QUESTIONS, SHARE BEST PRACTICES ON MANAGING UNSTRUCTURED PROCESSES
Thursday, July 15 • Moderated by Connie Moore of Forrester Research
Connie Moore of Forrester Research http://www.forrester.com/rb/analyst/connie_moore along with authors of the newly published book Mastering the Unpredictable http://www.masteringtheunpredictable.com/ will host a Tweet Jam to answer questions about the top challenges facing business and IT practitioners in managing the unpredictable, less structured business processes that remain major headaches for IT organizations – and how Adaptive Case Management (ACM) http://www.xpdl.org/nugen/p/adaptive-case-management/public.htm can help solve them.
According to Nathaniel Palmer, editor-in-chief of BPM.com and executive director of the Work?ow Management Coalition (WfMC), "Right now, case management is the next new big thing in process technology and it's critically important that we take a deep, informed look to make sure we understand how to apply it to our business-transformation efforts."
Contributors to Mastering the Unpredictable include Palmer and leading experts in the field of business process management (BPM): Longtime WfMC associate Keith Swenson, as well as industry thought leaders Henk de Man, David Hollingsworth, Dana Khoyi, Frank Michael Kraft, Caffrey Lee, John T. Matthias, Dermot McCauley, Max J. Pucher, Tom Shepherd and Jacob Ukelson.
Thursday, July 15, 12:00 pm ET
Online on Twitter at #acmjam hash tag or follow at Connie Moore (@cmooreforrester). You can also tune in to coverage of the Tweet Jam at:
TWEET JAM DETAILS:
Among the key topics to be discussed:
- What are the similarities, differences and key trends for ACM vs. Business Process Management (BPM)?
- How do I know if I need case management?
- Who in an organization should care about ACM? Why?
- What are some specific examples of knowledge work that ACM supports?
- What is the primary benefit that a knowledge worker/case manager gets by using ACM? How about a manager?
- Is there such a thing as "Social BPM" or "Social Case Management"? What does that mean to you?
- How do you measure success in an ACM implementation?
- What are some best practices for getting started with ACM?
For executives and managers of knowledge workers, Mastering the Unpredictable will:
- Explain the need and why previous technological approaches don't meet the need
- Explain the current technology gap, and the new technology that can close the gap
- Lay out the options that can increase the efficiency and effectiveness of their organizations
- Equip them to best take advantage of this evolving trend
Ten books will be given to the most active and relevant participants in the discussion.
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
"Mastering the Unpredictable: How Adaptive Case Management Will Revolutionize the Way That Knowledge Workers Get Things Done" is available now at amazon.com (including for the Kindle) and Publisher's Warehouse.