Solution Improves the Quality of Business Insight and Increases Productivity by Solving the Problem of Unstructured, Ad-hoc, Tacit Processes
Tel Aviv, Israel – April 28, 2009 – ActionBase, a pioneer in Human Process Management Solutions (HPMS), today announced ActionBase 6.0 to help organizations and people initiate, control, find and assimilate business processes more quickly, and better prioritize their time and resources. The enhancements to ActionBase 6.0 are designed to help companies better manage complex, tacit processes like audit, investigations, research and claims, and can enhance user productivity and throughput up to 80 percent.
Integrated with Microsoft Office, ActionBase 6.0 helps manage ad-hoc, unstructured, tacit processes for industries such as oil and gas, utilities, process manufacturing, finance and telecommunications. ActionBase 6.0 includes enhancements to ActionBase’s ActionMail and ActionDoc user interface, better visualization capabilities and improved process management. Additionally, ActionBase’s ProcessBridge enables anyone with e-mail to be included in the process, even if ActionBase is not installed.
ActionBase helps companies gain the visibility and control needed to govern business processes and react in real time to changing circumstances. ActionBase also provides a solution for managing exception handling for Business Process Management (BPM), Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and other structured process systems, enabling process exceptions to become an early warning system for emerging business scenarios.
BPM technologies are unsuited to manage the ad-hoc nature of human business processes since those solutions focus on structured work, not the type of unstructured, ad-hoc processes typically handled via e-mail. Companies are looking to HPM solutions like ActionBase 6.0 to help them manage, monitor and track these ubiquitous human processes, which are the majority processes in any business.
“The challenge going forward is for businesses to learn how to deal with unstructured processes necessary for supporting knowledge workers,” said Jim Sinur, VP of Gartner Research. “Dealing with these unstructured processes has the potential for huge cost savings for any business, as knowledge workers are generally the most expensive labor organizations have on the payroll.”
ActionBase 6.0 enhancements include:
- Work on the go – Enables simple information synchronization across PCs, PDAs and mobile phones. People can receive updates on a Blackberry or receive a text message when someone completed an assigned action.
- Streamlined client deployment – ActionBase Microsoft Office clients are now self-updated and automatically install updates and service packs as they are released. Companies can now simplify the deployment and maintenance with minimal costs.
- Analyze and gain insight using ActionBase reports in Excel – Discovers and illustrates important trends, as well as highlights exceptions in reports. People can now add mathematic calculations, graphs and charts, and receive a more insightful report.
- ActionBase and Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 – Compatibility with Microsoft Office SharePoint® Server 2007 provides a robust productivity infrastructure for organizations that will help streamline the way people do business and view business information.
- Reduced training costs – ActionBase 6.0 provides an easy-to-use, intuitive, office-based user interface along with a training and support site where users can find videos, how-to’s, FAQs, tutorials and hands on labs. This makes it easy for people to get the solution up and running quickly, and overcomes the natural barriers to learning new technology.
Eyal Maor, CEO of ActionBase, said, “The increasingly global, information-based economy creates new challenges for communication and collaboration across organizational boundaries, time zones and geographies. There is a demand for greater transparency throughout corporate operations and for technology that helps an always-connected operational environment. ActionBase 6.0 increases productivity while simplifying how people work together. It makes processes and content management more efficient and improves the quality of business insight across organizations in a number of industries and verticals. Health, Safety and Environmental (HSE) compliance is one key area where ActionBase provides unique, measurable ROI.”
ActionBase is a leading provider of Human Process Management Solutions that enable businesses – over 150 Fortune 100 to Fortune 500 organizations worldwide – to manage their business critical processes. The company supports an ad-hoc and dynamic working environment by providing full visibility and control over unstructured processes that were previously managed via plain documents and e-mail correspondence. ActionBase works with global IT leaders including BG group, Orange, Texas Instruments and Amdocs, and specializes in complex industries such as Oil and Gas, Utility and Telecom. The company is headquartered in Israel with offices in the United States and United Kingdom. For more information, please visit www.actionbase.com.