Demand for Persona-Based Process and Document Management Drove Q3 Growth
DALLAS – FEBRUARY 23, 2010 – Global 360, a leading provider of Process and Document Management solutions, reported strong results for its fiscal third quarter ended December 31, 2009, compared to the same quarter a year ago, led by a 25 percent year-over-year increase in revenue from its strategic Business Process Management Systems (BPMS) business.
Global 360 President and CEO David Mitchell attributed the company’s success to its recent launch of persona-based, out-of-the-box user applications. “Because we involve process participants in the design and development of process improvements, we deliver systems that uniquely address the way that work actually gets done. The result is an improved process that people actually use and help promote throughout the enterprise. This “design-for-people” approach was the driving factor in the addition of five significant new account wins as we expanded our global presence during the quarter. We believe this approach, along with our focus on SharePoint-based process solutions, positions us strongly for the future.”
Other Major Product and Partner Announcements in Q3
In the third quarter, Global 360 introduced next generation products and partnered with Microsoft and KnowledgeLake to deliver solutions that enhance fast-growing SharePoint and Visio platforms.
Key announcements included:
- Support for Microsoft SharePoint – Case360 and Process360 are the first enterprise-wide solutions to enable both strategic process and document management applications on Microsoft SharePoint Server products and technologies. These scalable Global 360 solutions accelerate the development, deployment and adoption of SharePoint Server enterprise-wide, improving ROI for existing SharePoint Server investments.
- KnowledgeLake Partnership – Global 360 and KnowledgeLake are integrating their offerings to deliver the first complete process and document management solution for Microsoft SharePoint. The partnership brings together the leading Microsoft-centric BPMS provider, according to Forrester Research, and the market-leading Microsoft SharePoint document imaging and content management provider.
- The Insiders' Guide to BPM: 7 Steps to Process Mastery – A market and product strategy advisor to Global 360, Terry Schurter is an award-winning author and well-known BPM analyst and consultant. He has published a new book co-written with David Fingar, The Insiders' Guide to BPM: 7 Steps to Process Mastery, a simple, real-world guide to help businesses take full advantage of BPM in transforming their processes to achieve new levels of performance, quality, cost reduction and business value.
Global Customer Wins
Highlights of recent customer wins in Q3 include the following organizations that recognize the power of a persona-based approach to BPM to increase ROI and significantly improve productivity:
- Coventry Building Society, the third-largest financial institution of its kind in the UK, selected Global 360 to migrate its mortgage application and other processes, such as Savings & Investments, to Process360. Under its enterprise license, Coventry will automatically distribute and allocate work to process participants as well as automate and improve operational processes.
- Credit One Bank, one of America’s leading issuers of Visa Platinum credit cards, selected Process360 to support a broad range of document management and workflow needs in support of Business Transaction Services, Treasury and Finance, and Account Services and to support future company growth. The solution for the bank was built on and fully compatible with the Microsoft development infrastructure including .NET, BizTalk and others.
- First United Bank, one of the largest privately held regional banks in the Southwestern U.S., selected Global 360’s process and case management solution to more efficiently handle its growing number of commercial and consumer loan applications and better serve its growing customer base. The bank has already identified as many as 200 additional processes that will benefit from a case management approach.
- Statewide Superannuation, a retirement services Fund Manager in South Australia, chose Global 360’s process and case management solutions to increase overall performance of its Statewide Financial Management Services (SFMS), improve customer service through more accurate and timely information being provided to members, eliminate manual filing, logging and work allocation tasks, provide greater security for confidential documents and data, and improve overall staff performance levels.
- The Wellcome Trust, the UK’s largest non-governmental source of funds for biomedical research, has purchased Process360 to support its grant application, grant award and funding activities.
- The Pinellas County, Florida Clerk of Circuit Court was named finalist in the 2009 Global Awards for Excellence in BPM and Workflow by BPMFocus, BPM.com & the Workflow Management Coalition. The County Clerk's office worked with Global 360 to implement a case management solution for its Probate Department that has dramatically improved customer service and access to information - and should potentially save the Clerk millions of dollars in storage, labor, and supply costs in the future.
About Global 360
With more than 2,000 customers in 70 countries, Global 360, Inc. is a leading provider of Process and Document Management solutions. Global 360 is headquartered in Texas with operations in North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and South Africa. For more information, call 1-214-520-1660 or visit the company web site at www.global360.com.
blog comments powered by Disqus